closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Moving house.

Threaded View

Moving house.

FML....What a colossal ball ache!
    I last moved house back in 2001 and can't remember nowhere near the amount of issues I've had this time, nowhere near the amount of forms and paperwork and nowhere near the amount of time it's taken to get to where we are now. Why in this day and age where virtually everything is digital does it take so long? I've got a theory and that it's all a big conspiracy between solicitors and the time is protracted to justify the amount of money they charge.
    So far the solicitors have lost vital paperwork which they were in receipt of weeks previously where we've recieved email confirmation of it being in their possession. They failed to send out paperwork which required signing, in a word blamed us for not recieveing it and then took over a week to resend.
    We used this particular solicitor because they were in our home town and assumed that it would be simple to pop in and sort issues out as they arise.....no. They didn't tell us the conveyancing was done in another branch and so all paperwork given to them has to be sent to their sister branch about 10 miles away which for some reason takes 4 days to get there. You pay these clowns a large amount of money only to end up having to chase them at virtually every stage. I've got to ring them today, wonder what's next!
    If you're also moving house and are in similar circumstances you have my sympathy.
    Last edited by Franky Four Fingers; 8th November 2019 at 08:46.