closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Masterchef 2019

Masterchef 2019

Watching this evening's programme I can't help looking back to last year when, in my opinion, the best chef (and the finalists were dammed good) was eliminated with an unambitious dish. What's begun to really irritate me are the skills tests where the host chefs have undoubtedly practised an obscure dish several times beforehand and then overly criticise the chefs' first attempts and the critics who can pass an opinion like anyone else on the planet but probably couldn't whip up an omelette without writing a book/article about it.
    Last edited by Skier; 7th November 2019 at 21:58.

Master
    Used to love this prog but it’s turned into a different animal now, Marcus hypes himself up way too much

I'm enjoying this again now that those that have reached this stage are really showing their skills. The pop-up challenge is very interesting and has showcased some real talent.

A friend of mine was on Master Chef 2018 and is now doing private dining as a sideline. I had her cook for 10 people last month at my house and was an amazing evening.

https://www.erincooks.co.uk/

Four very strong finalists and difficult to make a prediction but, I believe it's between Stu and Olivia.

Quote Originally Posted by Skier View Post
    Four very strong finalists and difficult to make a prediction but, I believe it's between Stu and Olivia.
    Agreed, I also think that Exose has dodged a couple of bullets.

I always enjoy the Masterchef series in all of its forms, can't wait for the Great British Menu series to kick off again as well.