closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Parking at the O2

Master

Parking at the O2

Im off to an even at the O2 and its always been a nightmare venue for me to get to in the past and so Im thinking of driving and utilising making near by as I think it will be quicker than the commute,

Has anyone got any experience of the official O2 parking or cn recommend somewhere walkable nearby

Thanks

The official car park is £30, there are some other options, can be slow to get out, 40 minutes last time. But the others they either involve a longish walk or other transport. We have taken the cable car and parked north side not much cheaper for parking and you have the cable car ticket but added some extra fun for the kids and was better getting out and no black wall tunnel. A friend parks at canary Warf or Stratford and trains it in but can get busy. There is a short stay there that’s cheaper but not sure on the rules for using it.

Depends which way you're coming into the O2.

I'm out west, so get the boat into the O2, the Thames Clipper.

Great for gigs, when they've finished it's straight out the door onto the boat, no queues, just a great journey back down the river, with marvelous views, especially at night.

https://www.thamesclippers.com/going-to-the-o2

Master
    I’m Hertfordshire so m25, m11 it I’m driving as think it will be quicker than the train

Hi,

if you can get there before 7 park at north greenwich station car park.. its 12.50
    After 7 it jumps to match o2 last i looked it was £25 quid.

Better than o2 parking as you can normally get out quicker from the station carpark (park at the back by the exit 👍)

cheers

matt

Master
    Blog Entries
    Justpark is a great app for things like this. It sometime helps to park a little further out but walkable to avoid some of the traffic.

Master
    I parked on O2 parking lot last month. £24 if you book ahead, less than 5 minute walk to the venue and fairly rapid departure. I might have been lucky, but all good on that night (and the venue was packed for the gig). If only the M25 hadn’t had 2 separate closures that night.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete D View Post
    I parked on O2 parking lot last month. £24 if you book ahead, less than 5 minute walk to the venue and fairly rapid departure. I might have been lucky, but all good on that night (and the venue was packed for the gig). If only the M25 hadn’t had 2 separate closures that night.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Many thanks ive just managed todo the same at £24 fingers crossed.

Thanks for all the posters gents

Quote Originally Posted by R0bertb00th View Post
    Many thanks ive just managed todo the same at £24 fingers crossed.

Thanks for all the posters gents
    I always park there found it very good. A bit slow coming out, you just have to be patient

We always use justpark when we go to the o2, normal in tunnel avenue SE10

Way easier to get in and out for us :)

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    Not sure if it’s the same car park, but the InterCon has paid parking available there, and you can then walk in to the O2 from the hotel through the covered walkway.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app