OK, tz, probably one for the BMW subsforum but help me!

I've been offered me a choice of two (2!) Smiths "GS De Luxe", both from 1956.

Now here is my dilemma: do I buy the original Radium dial or Tritium (MoD re-)dial?

They are both lovely. And in an ideal world I’d like them both. (They are same price.)

So I’m torn:

The radium dial is, I suppose, the GS De Luxe equivalent of the Omega '53 TA and the tritium re-dial is the FA. So I should really go for the radium dial. More original — and rarer, too.
And yet, and yet . . . . Often MoD redials look less good (cf the Omega ’53 — those FA dials look amateurish compared with the Swiss-made TA) but I suspect the Smiths tritium was done by Burford who also did the originals.

That said, I do like the slightly tropical patina on the radium dial. It really looks like a watch from 1956.
The case on the radium dialled one is quite well worn but more than acceptable; the one housing the (T) dial is vgc++. Both have correct the movement. Serial nos are all in the right range. Basically both good watches.

So: an all-original radium dial with patina and a well-worn case, looking very much like the 63 year old watch that it is OR an altogether mintier version with bright white printing and those slightly-too-long W10 hands (which are, of course, right for the tritium redialled watches).

Both really good examples in their own way BUT WHICH ONE SHOULD I BUY?

Ah, the curse of consumer choice!

(And don't even think of saying "buy them both" or "how much are they?" or "swap the cases round"! Yes, I know you!)
Thanks