closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Time factors update

Master

Time factors update

In case people aren't aware, here's Eddie's latest update regarding Timefactors next opening date and Expedition availability.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    I think Santa needs a little helper!

Glad to say I was done by 14.02 today!
    I'm still not over the adrenaline rush...

BUBI 0_0

Hi all,
    Any idea of the next sell opening? There’s nothing on TimeFactor’s website. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronoss View Post
    Hi all,
    Any idea of the next sell opening? There’s nothing on TimeFactor’s website. Thanks.
    Closure due to ill health

As many of you know, I underwent major surgery in August this year and was advised not to work for 3 months. After 2 months I felt well enough to resume work and for the last 6 weeks I've been extremely busy. Unfortunately, this has affected my recovery and it's gone into reverse. There is really no option but to cease work until my recovery is complete, unfortunately I have no idea how long this will take.

Eddie Platts

Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    Closure due to ill health

As many of you know, I underwent major surgery in August this year and was advised not to work for 3 months. After 2 months I felt well enough to resume work and for the last 6 weeks I've been extremely busy. Unfortunately, this has affected my recovery and it's gone into reverse. There is really no option but to cease work until my recovery is complete, unfortunately I have no idea how long this will take.

Eddie Platts
    That's not good news.

Sent through the ether by diddling with radio waves

That message from Eddie is old now. He has become much more active on the forum of late, so perhaps he's preparing to resume shipping? (Fingers crossed)

Sorry to hear that.

Journeyman
    Much as we want to order existing stock and see new releases, health comes first.
    Best wishes on your continued recovery, Eddie.

Craftsman
    Timefactors was open today and Eddie is back to work, not that he hasn't been busy with future plans on new releases and the like, but I am personally thankful for Eddies hard work but I want his health and well being to come first. He took in enough orders to take him 2 weeks to ship, one of those orders being mine for the Smiths PRS-29A. Thanks Eddie for all you do. Brian

Quote Originally Posted by kneadking View Post
    Timefactors was open today and Eddie is back to work, not that he hasn't been busy with future plans on new releases and the like, but I am personally thankful for Eddies hard work but I want his health and well being to come first. He took in enough orders to take him 2 weeks to ship, one of those orders being mine for the Smiths PRS-29A. Thanks Eddie for all you do. Brian
    Thanks for the update. And I concur.

Sent through the ether by diddling with radio waves

Craftsman
    Doh didn't realise the shop was going to open today. Missed my chance for an Everest for now

How did you find out the store was open today?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Elwood View Post
    How did you find out the store was open today?
    If you go onto the shop and try and put something in your basket, then it goes to a message where Eddie says when he plans to reopen again.

I've just done this and it says 'Ordering will open again on Sunday 26 January 2020 at 1400 hrs UK time.'

I must have got in early yesterday as I got a despatch notice this morning. Got a PRS29A on its way. Really looking forward to getting it. A Smiths watch is on my radar for some time.

Journeyman
    26/01 @ 2pm in my diary ... from your experience, how long is the time window until Eddie receives enough orders to close again? Couple minutes?

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfiesPapa View Post
    26/01 @ 2pm in my diary ... from your experience, how long is the time window until Eddie receives enough orders to close again? Couple minutes?

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app
    see the first post in this thread.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by scak456 View Post
    If you go onto the shop and try and put something in your basket, then it goes to a message where Eddie says when he plans to reopen again.

I've just done this and it says 'Ordering will open again on Sunday 26 January 2020 at 1400 hrs UK time.'

I must have got in early yesterday as I got a despatch notice this morning. Got a PRS29A on its way. Really looking forward to getting it. A Smiths watch is on my radar for some time.
    I got in early also and got my dispatch notice today and will have my PRS29A on Wednesday via UPS here in the US. Enjoy yours, I know I will. Been looking forward to this one for some time, but the last time it was the PRS25 36mm and I am really loving it but can only buy one at a time.

Apprentice
    I got in early also and got my dispatch notice today and will have my PRS29A on Wednesday via UPS here in the US. Enjoy yours, I know I will. Been looking forward to this one for some time, but the last time it was the PRS25 36mm and I am really loving it but can only buy one at a time.
    Many thanks. Enjoy yours too.

Apprentice
    Hoping the Expedition will be back in stock on the 26th, got an alarm set in my phone!

Quote Originally Posted by zgordon View Post
    Hoping the Expedition will be back in stock on the 26th, got an alarm set in my phone!
    It won't be back in stock until March.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post
    It won't be back in stock until March.

Eddie
    Thanks Eddie, enough time to not have the girlfriend kill me for buying so many watches this month