closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Experience of the Xiaomi M9

Experience of the Xiaomi M9

Does anyone have any experience of these? Looks like Oneplus a few years ago which have now become very expensive.

Review here,
    https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/review...i-mi9-3692792/

I had one and a Mi 9T.

It was good though I preferred the Mi 9T which looked better and had a bigger battery. Lovely build quality on both

Camera on both is better than the Oneplus

Oneplus' software is much nicer though, faster updates etc and closer to stock android

Things like wifi calling won't work though as the carriers just don't support them. Less choice of cases too.

The Mi 9T Pro is a combo of the other two. Mi 9T looks but with the internals of the Mi 9

I preferred the Mi 9T of the two I had but preferred the Oneplus 7 over them both.

mm-telecom-uk on ebay is a good seller though the Mi store and amazon have good deals from time to time

Thank you, so you think the One Plus 7 is worth the premium? Double the price isn't it? I have had one plus phones the last few times though...

The 7T would be double the price of the Mi 9T but has top of the line specs everywhere whereas the Mi 9T is fast enough for most.

The Mi 9 and 9 pro are still cheaper but for £150-200 more the 7T has a lot going for it.

The 7 would be cheaper still if you can find one. Oneplus's 6 month upgrade cycle annoys me personally but that's cos i jump between phones a lot and need to maximise resale value

The Xiaomi's feel like chinese phones made to work in the west after the fact.

The oneplus feels like a phone designed for the west.

I hope that makes sense

Thanks that's really helpful. I use my phone pretty heavily for business and personal but use it until it dies, my Oneplus 5 is not really tsking a charge now.

Amazon has the Oneplus 7 for £509 and the 7T for £549. Still seems quite a lot more than the 9.

Not quite clear which is the high end one of the 9 or the 9T Pro, whether it is the model with the popup camera or the notch?

The Xiaomi 9t Pro is £360 on Amazon whereas the One Plus 7t Pro is £699!

Craftsman
    I bought my wife the Mi 9T pro for my wife , I got her the 6Gb /128GB version. I ordered it from eglobal and came in 2 weeks, £296 inc postage insurance. A fully featured, midrange - flag ship quality phone for mid range money. MiUI 11 will be out next month as well based on Android 10. It makes the Galaxy S10 and Iphones look very expensive.

Have you looked at the Xone Phone. Good reviews and only costs less than £160.

Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyg View Post
    Have you looked at the Xone Phone. Good reviews and only costs less than £160.

Pick up a Xiaomi Redmi 8A instead for approx £100 - £120 on Ebay and it would be far better than the Xone phone.