closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: take a deep breath.. Snoopy 20k WF&Co

take a deep breath.. Snoopy 20k WF&Co

wow... it is now far cheeper to buy a missions..

I stepped steps away for a few months to have a baby and the market moved....

I've owned two, the first one was £8.5k and the second a year or two later was £9k and people on here thought I was completely bonkers. Should have kept hold 😪

That said, the list price was £4.6k and basically it was a normal moonwatch with a fancy dial and caseback, so £4.6k was probably just about justified. Normal moonwatches were about £3.2k at that time.

Quality wise, it's still a £4.6k watch and worth no more, but if someone wants to own one they will have to pay that extra £15.5k for bragging rights.

Master
    Market moved quite a while ago
    There was one on here about a year ago or more at 20K

I know - it’s nuts....
    I remember buying my first 16610LV for under £3k .... Just as the bubble was starting

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post
    I've owned two, the first one was £8.5k and the second a year or two later was £9k and people on here thought I was completely bonkers. Should have kept hold 

That said, the list price was £4.6k and basically it was a normal moonwatch with a fancy dial and caseback, so £4.6k was probably just about justified. Normal moonwatches were about £3.2k at that time.

Quality wise, it's still a £4.6k watch and worth no more, but if someone wants to own one they will have to pay that extra £15.5k for bragging rights.
    And herein lies the issue, the value is far less than the cost. At the moment BLRO/ BLNRs are selling at haute horological prices, they are nice watches but not £15k nice. There is a white dial ceramic Daytona for sale in Lakeside for sale at £25k at the moment, one could buy a really nice AP or Vacheron for that sort of money.
    As has been said on here many times, a lot of people don’t actually want these watches. All they want is the kudos of having something that you don’t have, and it really is that simple. That said, some of the list prices of the current Omega catalogue are ludicrous - £40k plus for a platinum SM300, really ?

Master
    Wonder if next year's new Snoopy will hit or support current Snoopy prices...