I'm looking to get some Bluetooth/wireless earphones (of the small, in-ear type, not big cans).

I've been perfectly happy with my Soundmagic E10 for the last two and a half years, but, ever since I've 'upgraded' to the Note 10 and lost the 3.5 mm jack, making them work is a pain: in short, the USB-C port is not a perfect fit with any adapter I've tried so far, so every time the adapter moves around (such as it would happen when the phone is in your pocket), the music stops. I've also tried the USB-C variant of the E11, and the same happens.

I do not think it's an issue with the port on the phone, because both the E11 in USB-C variant and the adapters I've tried work flawlessly for about two days, and then start having issues (which progressively get worse, to the point where I have to walk around with my phone in my hand and the earphones cable wrapped tightly around it to stop the jack from moving around).

So, as I'm getting fed up with wasting money on wired USB-C earphones, it seems that the only solution is getting some wireless ones (it would also mean that I'd be able to charge my phone while listening to music).

Any recommendations for wireless earphones with a similar sound quality as the E10 (fairly bassy, but also well balanced and clear)? Budget ideally under £100, but would be willing to stretch a bit (say up to £150) if the quality is there. I have £75 in my Amazon gift card balance, so Amazon would be the preferred store to buy them from.

Thanks