closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Results 1 to 29 of 29

Thread: Breitling outlet - Bicester just now

  1. #1

    Breitling outlet - Bicester just now

    https://postimg.cc/gallery/3cihu7cte/


    Sorry for rubbish snaps

    Itís busy as down here

  2. #2
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Peterborough
    Posts
    255
    That Aerospace looks like a great deal! In fact all of it does. Makes you wonder why you'd go anywhere else if you wanted to buy a new Breitling, unless you really, really hate the M40!?

  3. #3
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    220
    Did they have any aviator 8s itís the only breitling I like as it has a pretty clean dial

  4. #4
    Canít recall
    Lots I didnít take pics of though
    Just had a few mins do went for well known

    Pop in


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweepinghand View Post
    Canít recall
    Lots I didnít take pics of though
    Just had a few mins do went for well known

    Pop in


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bit far to pop in but I normally get down there once or twice a year. I wonder if breitling boutique is excluded from the additional 10% off with a vip card.

    Iíll venture down before Christmas Iím sure.

  6. #6
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    513
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean89 View Post
    Bit far to pop in but I normally get down there once or twice a year. I wonder if breitling boutique is excluded from the additional 10% off with a vip card.

    Iíll venture down before Christmas Iím sure.
    I imagine you can call and ask them? Most shops seem to operate in the same way ie spend over x amount get an additional 10 - 15% off etc so there may be additional savings. The other watch shops in bicester follow that model so would be surprised if Breitling didnt

  7. #7
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Surrey, UK. OdiŠxere or somewhere in-between
    Posts
    7,683
    Blog Entries
    19
    On some - the 'MRP' prices look inflated - e.g. you can buy the Navitimer panda Chrono B01 on croc - for £6,610 direct from Breitling. I haven't checked the others - the Professional range looks a good deal though personally I woudn't touch a B55 due to bad personal experiences. The Aerospace looks a steal.

    M

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by MartynJC (UK) View Post
    On some - the 'MRP' prices look inflated - e.g. you can buy the Navitimer panda Chrono B01 on croc - for £6,610 direct from Breitling. I haven't checked the others - the Professional range looks a good deal though personally I woudn't touch a B55 due to bad personal experiences. The Aerospace looks a steal.

    M
    The Navi in the pic is actually the Rappentime version though the pic does not say so.

    I visited on Thursday and chatted with the manager - they are only stocking out of production models.

    They have no direct phone number.

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    82
    Has this shop just opened? I was there a couple of months ago and Breitling outlet wasnít there.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy9 View Post
    Has this shop just opened? I was there a couple of months ago and Breitling outlet wasnít there.
    Yes. Been open 3 weeks.

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehase284 View Post
    Yes. Been open 3 weeks.

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    Oooh Iíll have to plan a trip before Christmas. Always like a look around the Tag outlet and the couple of other watch shops there. Definitely need more watch shops.

  12. #12
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Gloucester
    Posts
    77
    They only stock watches so far, but are hoping to be selling straps/bracelets and offer servicing etc in the future apparently.
    Last edited by Lucky21; 28th October 2019 at 18:28.

  13. #13
    Master
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Down south jukin
    Posts
    2,332
    I went last week I hate the place,the stench of greed and I want to be is everywhere.

    Everythingís in Chinese since my last visit,itís a tourist attraction for them now.

  14. #14
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by bwest76 View Post
    I went last week I hate the place,the stench of greed and I want to be is everywhere.

    Everythingís in Chinese since my last visit,itís a tourist attraction for them now.
    Itís no different to Harrods.

    I donít understand the part about stench of greed and I want to be is everywhere?
    You do remember this is a watch forum whereby we rave about watches that cost thousands?

  15. #15
    Master
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Down south jukin
    Posts
    2,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean89 View Post
    Itís no different to Harrods.

    I donít understand the part about stench of greed and I want to be is everywhere?
    You do remember this is a watch forum whereby we rave about watches that cost thousands?
    I donít I value the watch not itís cost,

  16. #16
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by bwest76 View Post
    I went last week I hate the place,the stench of greed and I want to be is everywhere.

    Everythingís in Chinese since my last visit,itís a tourist attraction for them now.
    What are you on about?

    Sent from my SM-G965F using TZ-UK mobile app

  17. #17
    Master Qatar-wol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Doha, Qatar and Warwick, England
    Posts
    7,083
    Quote Originally Posted by bwest76 View Post
    I donít I value the watch not itís cost,
    Good to see my usual, "Judge the quality of the opinion from the quality of the grammar" rule holding up! ;)

  18. #18
    Master
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Down south jukin
    Posts
    2,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Qatar-wol View Post
    Good to see my usual, "Judge the quality of the opinion from the quality of the grammar" rule holding up! ;)
    Those who where given a good education shouldnít judge those who werenít.

  19. #19
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by bwest76 View Post
    Those who where given a good education shouldnít judge those who werenít.
    Hahaha, I was hoping you would write 'wheren't'

    Sent from my SM-G965F using TZ-UK mobile app

  20. #20
    Craftsman HookedSeven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by bwest76 View Post
    Those who where given a good education shouldnít judge those who werenít.
    Have you just left school ? How about self-betterment ?

  21. #21
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wokingham
    Posts
    1,536
    Quote Originally Posted by bwest76 View Post
    I donít I value the watch not itís cost,
    Unfortunately for you, a watch has a cost associated with it.

  22. #22
    Grand Master Der Amf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    10,368
    Just a humble, working man's IWC


  23. #23
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Surrey, UK. OdiŠxere or somewhere in-between
    Posts
    7,683
    Blog Entries
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by HookedSeven View Post
    Have you just left school ? How about self-betterment ?
    The Bear Pit
    If you want to express strong views, then do it here and leave the rest of the forums alone. This is not a place for vendettas or personal attacks.

    Come on people - personal attack has no place on WT - go to the Pit if you want to squabble.

  24. #24
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    82
    Iím guessing that the sentiment was more around Bicester Village as a whole. I do agree to an extent that itís a really weird vibe there. Lots of Ďwannabeí rich people, layered in expensive clothes trying to portray a certain rich and famous lifestyle whilst queuing up for an outlet to open to grab as many pairs of clearance out of season Ralph Lauren items as possible. Lol.

    But i, being a cheap skate not trying to portray being rich, quite like it there.

  25. #25
    Master
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Down south jukin
    Posts
    2,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy9 View Post
    Iím guessing that the sentiment was more around Bicester Village as a whole. I do agree to an extent that itís a really weird vibe there. Lots of Ďwannabeí rich people, layered in expensive clothes trying to portray a certain rich and famous lifestyle whilst queuing up for an outlet to open to grab as many pairs of clearance out of season Ralph Lauren items as possible. Lol.

    But i, being a cheap skate not trying to portray being rich, quite like it there.
    Thatís what I was trying to say,thank you

  26. #26
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy9 View Post
    Iím guessing that the sentiment was more around Bicester Village as a whole. I do agree to an extent that itís a really weird vibe there. Lots of Ďwannabeí rich people, layered in expensive clothes trying to portray a certain rich and famous lifestyle whilst queuing up for an outlet to open to grab as many pairs of clearance out of season Ralph Lauren items as possible. Lol.

    But i, being a cheap skate not trying to portray being rich, quite like it there.
    RL is always too busy at Bicester.

    I donít see any difference between buying goods from belstaff, Paul smith etc in Bicester and what we all do which is walk into an AD and if itís not a
    Rolex ask for a discount.

    Atleast the discount is guaranteed at Bicester you donít have to haggle. 😊

  27. #27
    Master
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Down south jukin
    Posts
    2,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibo View Post
    Hahaha, I was hoping you would write 'wheren't'

    Sent from my SM-G965F using TZ-UK mobile app


    I often leave it to spell cheque, but the keyboard sometimes plays up anyway.











    Check

  28. #28
    Grand Master Der Amf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    10,368
    My friend lives just by Bicester Village, and I was complaining about my shoes and they said, there's a couple of shoe shops there, so we went there, found a shoe shop and I bought a pair of shoes I was happy with and then we went somewhere else, probably a pub for lunch, and I left with no sense of having been anywhere particularly unusual, except in the sense of being surrounded by nothing but shops, a sensation also experienced in shopping centres in Beckenham Croydon Milton Keynes and York.

    Bicester North railway station, though, has a chilly microclimate beyond all endurance.

  29. #29
    Craftsman HookedSeven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by MartynJC (UK) View Post
    The Bear Pit
    If you want to express strong views, then do it here and leave the rest of the forums alone. This is not a place for vendettas or personal attacks.

    Come on people - personal attack has no place on WT - go to the Pit if you want to squabble.
    Apologies. I just took exception to the wording in a previous post, where it seemed it was OK to judge, but not OK to be judged. Looking at later posts perhaps it was just a case of poor wording.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •