closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Zodiac Super Seawolf...

Master

Zodiac Super Seawolf...

I don't know if you have seen this yet, but there's a new Ltd. Ed. Zodiac Super Seawolf - http://oceanictime.blogspot.com/2019...n-limited.html

I know there's a number of ltd. editions of the Super Seawolf, but this one I must say strikes me.

I only ever buy watches on a bracelet (not mesh), perhaps that's why these watches & Squale always flew under my radar. Though I appreciate the awareness re Sharks (and all other animals) as much as the next man, the 12 o'clock fin marker is a bit too much perhaps. The rest of the dial, case & oyster bracelet seem nice and well made.

Do any of you own one of these watches? I like the design and technicalities of the watch but would like to learn more. Anyone knows if the crystal is screwed down (a la Seiko Tuna) and if this watch is He proof?

Squale also seems to make use of the same case design. Perhaps even same case supplier?

Excellent watches. I've owned one. Really cool looking things. Best to buy from watches.com in the US and they offer straight off the bat a 10% discount code but if you stick in your basket and don't complete checkout within a week they come back with a 15% offer (they did for me anyway). Beats dealing with Page and Cooper in the UK and the watch was shipped by Fedex and after I paid the UK VAT I had it within 3 days and still at a price point a bit lower than Page and Cooper

I have to confess that I didn't know about these until the Orange Limited Edition model appeared on SC the other week. Lovely looking watches I have to say 👍

I've owned the bronze version. It didn't last. Found it too big.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm wearing my one today I'm not a fan of the stock bracelet think it looks far better on this strap code

Or this one
    Last edited by bazza.; 22nd October 2019 at 15:07.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    Excellent watches. I've owned one. Really cool looking things. Best to buy from watches.com in the US and they offer straight off the bat a 10% discount code but if you stick in your basket and don't complete checkout within a week they come back with a 15% offer (they did for me anyway). Beats dealing with Page and Cooper in the UK and the watch was shipped by Fedex and after I paid the UK VAT I had it within 3 days and still at a price point a bit lower than Page and Cooper
    thanks for this :)

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by bazza. View Post
    I'm wearing my one today I'm not a fan of the stock bracelet think it looks far better on this strap code

Or this one
    Nice! I love it's design, but then, I have a soft spot for no nonsense dive watch design. Function over form :).

Do you have a few photos on the oyster? Wear it well!

Master
    Anyone tried one of the other European Zodiac suppliers?

Horel in Bordeaux for example have a selection of Zodiac available. Free postage to the UK for purchases over €199, 30 day returns, payment plan if you want it and a 5% discount code on the website.

https://horel.com/fr/10001350-categorie-zodiac

Should work out cheaper than a US import (even with discount) for the selection they have (seems to include one of the GMT LEs), definitely cheaper than P&C, and you can do your bit to bolster the spirit of entente cordiale ;-)

Not a recommendation as I’ve not purchased from them myself, so I’d be interested to know if anyone has.

Quote Originally Posted by buddy13 View Post
    Nice! I love it's design, but then, I have a soft spot for no nonsense dive watch design. Function over form :).

Do you have a few photos on the oyster? Wear it well!
    No sorry I haven't an oyster but here is a GasGasBones Velcro :)

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by bazza. View Post
    No sorry I haven't an oyster but here is a GasGasBones Velcro :)

Nice rig! Thanks :)

Asked re the Oyster as you mentioned the original bracelet.