Hi all,

now if you're already supporting a charity or individual via Easyfundraising then you should pat yourself on the back and need not read any further.

This is a new 'thing' to me and I just thought I'd share what a great idea it is. I had been giving to a charity via Amazon Smile for the last year as it is nice to support something when I'm feeding my seemingly insatiable appetite for on-line shopping these days. But this is a great and so simple tool (even a phone App too.....as I shop via that too) to use.......it's a no brainer.

https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk

I would suggest everyone have a look and choose a charity or individual to support, you might as well as it costs you not a penny and somebody else will benefit from your spending........Win Win.

I'm currently supporting my 14 year old son Dylan who has signed up via his school to travel to Sub-Sahara Africa with World Challenge in July 2021.

His group will be flying to South Africa then trekking, on foot and horseback, through the Drakensburg Mountains into Lesotho to assist in charitable work for local communities in this isolated region. They will then travel to Mozambique to join a whale shark conservation project.

As part of the challenge, over the next 20 months, Dylan has to raise the considerable funds for this month long trip himself, by any means he can.

Dylan is already working really hard with car washing, tennis coaching, and various other plans he has, but there is an easy way for friends and family to support him without any cost to themselves, just via their every day on-line shopping.

If you'd like to support Dylan all you need to do is download the Easyfundraising app below, create an account and choose to sponsor Dylans cause. Then do all your online shopping through the app and the retailers donate a percentage of your purchases to Dylans fund. It really is that simple!

We joined a week ago and with a few Amazon, Sainsburys and Booking.com purchases, £12.07 has already been donated. So please take a few minutes to set it up and take a look at the retailers who donate of which there are many, many familiar names (you’ll be surprised!). You can even set a donation reminder on your PC so if you go online to buy from a company that donates it will remind you to do through the app.

Even if you just do your weekly supermarket grocery shop online and Dylan gets 50p donation a week it will add up over the next 20 months to a very helpful donation. With Christmas coming too I’m sure lots of you, like us, will be doing online shopping so it’s the perfect time to sign up. Holiday bookings and Flights for next summer too. Car/Household insurance, Gocompare, Moneysupermarket.......even Dominos Pizza!

Remember its all at NO EXTRA COST TO YOU. There's even an App for your phone too!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read all of this. Dylan is extremely grateful for any help he receives.

Please sign up and help us at

https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/c...-saharaafrica/