closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Any forum member in the USA willing to receive and ship a watch to me in the UK?

Any forum member in the USA willing to receive and ship a watch to me in the UK?

Hi all,
    I’ve been trying unsuccessfully to buy a watch on eBay from USA seller.
    Although the vendor shows shipping to the UK and there is a added customs charge though the eBay international shipping program - nonetheless, the purchase is not being allowed.
    The vendor has a ‘proper’ shop and a purchase web site. However their online sales only allow dometic transactions - so no sales to rhe UK.
    My only other option is to purchase the watch and have it shipped to someone in the USA, who could then ship it to me.
    Can anyone help ?

I'm following this as I have friends in the US and have been considering doing this for some time

You can use a mail forwarder. In the US, I have an account with Shipito, but I haven't used them yet, so can't really recommend on basis other than 'they looked neat and solid'.

You could always contact e-bay, they might be able to spot what the issue is and enable you to buy.

Master
    Blog Entries
    I use myus.com.Choice of shipping options ,never had a problem with them.

Grand Master
    Simple question, have you contacted the seller directly to try and resolve this?

EBay USA purchase fail

I’ve been in touch with eBay UK.
    I use eBay quite a bit so I have an eBay ‘concierge’ to speak with. He told me that the issue was with the vendors eBay settings and that only the vendor could sort it out.
    I emailed and phoned the vendor (it is a retail shop) and they said they would look into it and contact eBay in the US - but, so far, still no joy.
    I suspect I was just speaking to the receptionist who didn’t think it was much of a priority !!
    As per my original post - I also tried buying from their web shop - but that is also only for domestic customers.
    So, hoping that there is someone who can help out.
    Cheers.

Master
    OP - can you clear your inbox please. You’re maxed out

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Inbox cleared

Sorry folks - inbox has now been cleared.

Sorted - thanks.

All sorted out - many thanks to all for suggestions and help.