I've recently bought a Snowflake, but the lack of micro adjust on the clasp is frustrating me. Does anyone know of a way of incorporating some sort of adjustment into the clasp? My wrist seems to change in size quite a lot in different weather conditions (and certainly in different seasons), so I'd rather not have to mess about adding / removing links (especially with the fiddly pins and collars on the Snowflake), and in any case will probably only allow me to alternate between 'too loose' and 'too tight'..

Years ago I had the GS titanium diver which had 4 micro adjust holes in the clasp - would this fit the Snowflake bracelet? I seem to recall the GS diver also had a wet suit extension (which I don't want), but I sold it years ago so can't have a look and see if the micro adjust clasp would fit the Snowflake.

An another note, I've also recently bought a Moonwatch and this thread below has given me the information I need to get an adjustable clasp on that. I'm hoping someone has similarly useful information regarding the Snowflake. Any help or advice is appreciated!

https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...omega-bracelet