closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: new strap(s) day

Craftsman

new strap(s) day

On a nato binge the last while, but decided to try the single pass natos from CheapNatoStraps.
    Have to say they are excellent quality, for 12 dollars cant be beaten and as with their other standard natos and seatbelt natos, the same material and quality of branded natos that are 3x the cost.

As a cheap way to hold off buying new watches by jazzing up your current ones, a handfull of natos is the way forward!

Master
    absolutely! I've been going through buying a load of cheap straps for my Pelagos smurf as i want to make it even more fun/colourful and not wear it on the bracelet (which is great i admit). there are some great cheap natos and other straps. when i finally decide what i want i might invest a bit more but so far natos form ebay at 99p or 1.29 are still absolutely fine, and the seatbelt nato (premium) for £12 from georgestraps is incredible! A £5.99 ebay copy of a crafter blue also seems to stand out as quality. I'll caveat this...I've only tried each strap a few days or a week, so life isn't tested, but no signs of trouble from any.

Master
    lets see if I can mamage this....sharing photos from google . Please shout if you can't see them, as if I don't do it right I will see them but you won't!

1. cheap plain nato for about a pound

2. another cheapie. nice thin stripe but not sure on colour

3.awful photo but it does show the lume...lime green stripe might match the lume?

4. wide white. I like this one, surprised how much

5. double beige.

6. utterly awesome seatbelt fro georgestraps

7. ebay cheap crafter blue-a-like (bad photos)

So far the seatbelt is my favourite but it is raising the watch up. I may need to get sewing and make my own two piece, but I like th rubber for filling the lug space. I also intend to try a grey edged seatbelt in blue.