For me I must admit, that a watch that stands head and shoulders above all, comes from a brand which I am not exactly a fan of, not least for the fact that I don't afford any of their watches anymore.

I don't think there is (or has ever been) a more up to any occasion diving watch than the Rolex 116600 Seadweller.

The proportions and details are just perfect. It's amazing how everything about it screams attention to detail and perfect design/proportions. More so how it can be used on a dive or with a Tuxedo with equal ease. It is one of only 2 watches (the other is my SBBN015) that I would not change anything about. The crown guards, triplock crown, bezel, bevelling, proportions, bracelet, dial, hands etc....they are just perfect as they are.

It's amazing, that with me being a WIS and having seen and handled so much watches, have to admit that most probably there is not a better watch than the one known by so many.

I'd never buy one for the 10K+ Euro they are fetching now, not unless I would be doing that amount in a month (I'm still a LITTLE way off). But I'm willing to bet that with such a limited run, they will cost double that ten years down the line.

Is there such a watch for you?