closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Eternity ring

Master

Eternity ring

I know there are a few jewelry experts on the forum so I thought I'd see if I could pick some brains.
    I'm after an eternity ring for my wife, she's not really a fan of diamonds and likes the sound of pink sapphires but she isn't a demonstrative type of person and would feel nervous wearing thousands of pounds worth of jewelry on her fingers. The other complication is that she has a peculiarly shaped engagement ring and a wishbone style wedding ring to accommodate it meaning that a similar wishbone shape would be preferable but not absolutely necessary.
    I have found what I think is the perfect ring from Fenton & Co. the bonus being is that all their raw materials are ethically sourced and traceable (which i like the idea of) and the web reviews are overwhelmingly positive (as far as you can trust these things).
    I was wondering if anyone here had used them and if their quality was as good as it seems to be.
    Or perhaps there are some other suggestions. Budget would be around the £1000 mark (with the F&C ring coming in well below that) that being what I believe she would be happy wearing.

Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham. We've had 4 pieces so far, made exactly as you like. Ward's on Vesey Street would be my recommendation. Ask for Mandy. Feel free to pm me. No affiliation, they've have been brilliant, is all.