closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Chronext.com voucher

Chronext.com voucher

I wonder if anyone has a voucher valid to be used on a purchase of around 1200GBP on chronext and would like to share it?

Thanks,

Although chronext had a few voucher codes a couple of years ago (they had adverts in Men’s Health), I haven’t seen any around for ages.

It seems so, I've seen some occasional 100gbp vouchers but none is active atm.

It seems they send previous customers with vouchers and that's what I'm looking for.

Bought off them a few times. Haven’t had a voucher in ages!

Craftsman
    Which brand are you trying to buy?

Maybe you could find a different retailer? Goldsmiths and beaverbrooks regularly do 15% excl tag/omega/etc but those are above the 1200 price point...Chisholm hunter insta10 code permanently seems to work on any brand

Quote Originally Posted by Sean89 View Post
    Which brand are you trying to buy?

Maybe you could find a different retailer? Goldsmiths and beaverbrooks regularly do 15% excl tag/omega/etc but those are above the 1200 price point...Chisholm hunter insta10 code permanently seems to work on any brand
    Hi,

It's an Oris.

Thanks for the heads up, I've checked those alternatives and the prices aren't competitive for the model I'm looking even factoring a 15% discount.

I'll probably wait for black Friday to see if any good deal comes up.

In case anyone is interested, here goes a 100gbp pound voucher, only valid for orders over 4000gbp though.

OCTOBEDEAL-2019

Valid until 31/10/2019

Craftsman
    bumping this thread - if anyone gets another voucher?