closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Non fault car claim insurance - advice please

Non fault car claim insurance - advice please

Hi, car was hit whilst parked up and it was witnessed and the 3rd party has admitted fault and provided insurance details. Probably about £1.5k of damage.

This has been logged with our insurance company who are now suggesting we go to auxillis who will handle it all. Reading the internet shows mixed reviews so given I recall there are some industry folk on here, what is the general advice?

I see I could either use auxillis, deal with 3rd parties insurance co direct, or find my own claim handler.

Any experiences or advice. Want to act quickly.

Thanks

Deal with their insurance company direct, claims handler companies are parasitic money grabbers that will turn your 1.5k claim into something much much more, we all pay more because of it.
    Cheers..
    Jase

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonM View Post
    Deal with their insurance company direct, claims handler companies are parasitic money grabbers that will turn your 1.5k claim into something much much more, we all pay more because of it.
    Exactly this.

Triple this

Master
    Totally agree with this.

I was involved in a no fault accident, and despite being contacted by many claims companies I called the at fault drivers insurer (admiral) who couldn’t have been any more helpful and had a courtesy car on my driveway within 4 hours which I kept for the duration of my car being repaired.

Avoid claims companies unless the other parties insurers aren’t helpful.