closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Games controller for iPad?

Games controller for iPad?

My 12-year-old has just bought Minecraft for iOS because it has loads more animals for his current farm-building obssession, but he wants to be able to use a PS-type controller.

I can connect the iPad to the telly but he then needs the wireless controller to play properly. I've done a quick search and became very confused, very quickly.

Can anyone recommend a decent wireless controller that will work with Minecraft on iOS? I'm don't want to spend megabucks on this so I'm thinking sub £30.

I'm guessing he can't use his PS3 controller?

Many thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Onelasttime View Post
    My 12-year-old has just bought Minecraft for iOS because it has loads more animals for his current farm-building obssession, but he wants to be able to use a PS-type controller.

I can connect the iPad to the telly but he then needs the wireless controller to play properly. I've done a quick search and became very confused, very quickly.

Can anyone recommend a decent wireless controller that will work with Minecraft on iOS? I'm don't want to spend megabucks on this so I'm thinking sub £30.

I'm guessing he can't use his PS3 controller?

Many thanks in advance

PS4 and Xbox controllers will connect over Bluetooth to the iPad, although you may have to be running the latest iOS. Not sure about PS3 I'm afraid.

With iPadOS 13 you get full support for the PS4 DualShock 4 and XBox One controllers. I’d spend the extra £10 for the full compatibility they offer.

I’ve added my PS4 controller to my iPad and it works great, but I was using it to control my PS4 through my iPad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So it looks likePS4 or Xbox controllers only then? Hmmm, I didn't want to spend any more money on console stuff but I think I might have to

Thanks peeps.

I think ps3 controllers worked if the iPad was jail-broken if that’s an option?

Journeyman
    Offline dinosaur game browser installed on your system. Controls of the Chrome dinosaur game are very simple to use only the SPACE button to play this game, you have to jump over cactus and dodge underneath obstacles.
    Last edited by Derrils; 14th February 2020 at 11:06.