closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PSA: Eterna Super Kontiki blue dial chrono at -50%

Master

PSA: Eterna Super Kontiki blue dial chrono at -50%

I’m currently at an outlet for another hour or so, and this is available for just under £2000. If anybody wants it I’m happy to pick up:

Same as here... https://timekeepers.club/en/news/ete...onograph_blue/

Journeyman

Angry

Eterna watches are just so unloved. I have owned 4 in the past but now they are just too big at 45 mm. Anything above 40 mm is a no no for me

Nice gesture for a lovely watch! I take it no one took you up on the offer?

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by helmbarrie View Post
    Eterna watches are just so unloved. I have owned 4 in the past but now they are just too big at 45 mm. Anything above 40 mm is a no no for me
    Very short lugs though so will wear smaller.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Apprentice
    I really like Eterna watches and have owned a few over the years (Super Kontiki 1973 re-issue, Kontiki GMT Worldtimer, Kontiki 4hands, 1948 Grande date, Soleure Moonphase) and feel they are a fantastic bang for the buck. However, the way these get blown out at massive discounts is unfortunate as it devalues the brand. Recently, one of the big online grey market stores (Ashford and Jomashop) had the 1948 chronograph/moonphase for $900 USD. That's supposed to be a $5,000 USD watch at retail. It devalues the brand and they are going down the path of companies like Invicta.

Also, their after sales service is deplorable. I've reached out to them via email 5 times over the past year with no response at all. They don't have a service center in Canada or the USA and my concern would be parts availability.

Having said all that, there is a lot of value in them at the blowout prices.