closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Breitling Outlet at Bicester Village

Breitling Outlet at Bicester Village

Having dropped the Etype off on Sunday morn, decided to pop to Bicester visit as two bus stops away from the show.

Id heard they had a new Breitling store - indeed they have - I really liked it - far better than the Tag shop - and some good discounts to be had.

Seemed most models weren't on bracelets - and was only in there for 5-10mins, but definitely worth a look.

Its on the corner down by the Timberland store - and the security guard was a lovely guy too.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweepinghand View Post
    and the security guard was a lovely guy too.
    Ha, well that is the main thing!

Thanks for the info...may pop in next time to have a nose.

Craftsman
    Arw these mainly run out models or older stuff or is there a decent selection?

What's the chances of a Superocean Heritage ii popping up :D

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1981 View Post

Probably none.

There were some up to date watches in there inc super ocean, b50, bentkys, navs etc

Any of the new orange dial superoceans?

Craftsman
    This could be the reason I need to make the considerable journey over there. Thanks for the info OP

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by RD200 View Post
    Probably none.
    Hmm as expected I guess.

Hmm as expected I guess.
    There were some Heritage there - I'd say stock will change fairly fast

Craftsman

I was there the day after they opened and the Superocean Heritage was available. A very nice lady who was part of the team in the shop told me that most models will be coming through and all would be 30% of retail.

I tend to stop off there for a leg stretch when coming home from working in London, so could be an expensive rest in future :)

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I was there the day after they opened and the Superocean Heritage was available. A very nice lady who was part of the team in the shop told me that most models will be coming through and all would be 30% of retail.

I tend to stop off there for a leg stretch when coming home from working in London, so could be an expensive rest in future :)
    Its all decent stuff - very upmarket too - not a jumble sale of watches - the guy was altering a bracelet at the desk when I went in - so left him to concentrate

Craftsman
    Oooh now that's interesting...

Might demand a visit :)

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Thanks for the heads up. I’ll have to make the pilgrimage to Bicester when I next visit my parents.

Bicester was historically an expensive place for me to visit without checking watch shops 😂😂 I always thought the tag boutique was poor and you could get as good discounts on the high street.

Master
    Am I the only one that thinks this devalues a brand? It’s one thing shelling at a discount but having an outlet store where every watch is discounted is something else entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuno1 View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks this devalues a brand? It’s one thing shelling at a discount but having an outlet store where every watch is discounted is something else entirely.
    Totally agree,they should only be selling old stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman

I live in the North East , near the Barbour factory shop , it gets mobbed with folk buying the heavily discounted stock end of line / sample / slight seconds , but also has a retail shop part to it where you buy the latest lines at full retail .

Plenty of retailers of Barbour in the area selling at rrp , doesn’t seem to effect them either.

There’s multiple channels of distribution, a factory outlet is one of them , it’ll hardly cause Breitling any devaluation of the brand.

Craftsman
    If they sell at retail via the AD network they’re probably selling stock at 50-60% of rrp. This way they get 70% direct to the customer.

They will probably also sell returned stock. Sometimes with marks on the boxes/strap that they can’t sell through normal channels.

Nearly every top end brand has an outlet. I can’t see a problem with the model

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean89 View Post
    If they sell at retail via the AD network they’re probably selling stock at 50-60% of rrp. This way they get 70% direct to the customer.

They will probably also sell returned stock. Sometimes with marks on the boxes/strap that they can’t sell through normal channels.

Is there a Rolex outlet there as well ? 😂

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean89 View Post

Do they? I have only seen tag now Breitling.

This will be very bad for my bank balance given I seem only in Buckingham...

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael 38 View Post
    Is there a Rolex outlet there as well ? 
    Beat me to this. Wanted to say the same...

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael 38 View Post
    Is there a Rolex outlet there as well ? 
    That would be something. They could open an outlet that sells at 30% over retail 😂

There is also a Swatch group outlet, selling the likes of Longines, Certina, Union, Hamilton etc. Sadly no Omega.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    That would be something. They could open an outlet that sells at 30% over retail 

There is also a Swatch group outlet, selling the likes of Longines, Certina, Union, Hamilton etc. Sadly no Omega.
    Any swatch in there?

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by TROYBOY79 View Post
    Any swatch in there?
    Yep

Journeyman
    Think I might have to pay a visit, last time I went they just had the Tag store with some Zenith's also in the same store.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk