closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tudor Fastrider bracelet or strap

Tudor Fastrider bracelet or strap

Does anybody know of a supplier for Tudor fastrider straps. I know Tudor themselves of course, but i can't find a list or price of any replacements, leather, rubber or bracelet at all.
    Ideally i would like a bracelet for my yellow Fastrider, but with a 24mm lug its an oddball for them, and i know they do a rubber strapped version but can't find anything at all.
    Short of the AD, anywhere else??

Thought I'd revitalize this thread rather than start one the same: I'm thinking of getting a yellow-dial Fastrider (like the OP's) but vastly prefer my watches on a stainless bracelet. Anyone know if Tudor does one that fits the 42010N? I've looked online for a Tudor enquires email to ask directly but to no avail...
    Last edited by silvergrey; 9th October 2019 at 20:01.

Gave up on the bracelet idea and bought a Tudor rubber strap, much preferred it to the original leather, now long gone, nice watch though.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by silvergrey View Post
    Thought I'd revitalize this thread rather than start one the same: I'm thinking of getting a yellow-dial Fastrider (like the OP's) but vastly prefer my watches on a stainless bracelet. Anyone know if Tudor does one that fits the 42010N? I've looked online for a Tudor enquires email to ask directly but to no avail...
    The earlier Fastrider had bracelets, don’t know if they’re obtainable though... I’m not sure they’d be ideal for the 42010N might not quite go with the brushed style of the green/yellow/red dials...

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman
    Strap!