closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Fight Night 8.3.24

Fight Night 8.3.24

Really good card tonight. Scouser Ball was impressive and for me, won his fight. Tremendous performance by Parker against Zhang and rightly won the fight. And that’s the AJ we needed to see; aggressive, brave and dominant.

Apparently £40mn a piece for that fight. Nice.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    Really good card tonight. Scouser Ball was impressive and for me, won his fight. Tremendous performance by Parker against Zhang and rightly won the fight. And that’s the AJ we needed to see; aggressive, brave and dominant.
    Ball must be disappointed he won pretty clearly imo, we won’t see ngannou box again.

I wouldn’t be going to work either after what he’s just earned.

Quote Originally Posted by cyrusir View Post
    Ball must be disappointed he won pretty clearly imo, we won’t see ngannou box again.

Grand Master
    That was not boxing
    RIAC

Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    Brave and dominant, against a guy who’s had 1 boxing match…

Heavyweight division is a shambles tbh, slow and ponderous, they fight once or twice a year if we’re lucky and too much ducking and diving…

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Martylaa View Post

Heavyweight division is a shambles tbh, slow and ponderous, they fight once or twice a year if we’re lucky and too much ducking and diving…
    Did you see how E Hearn was leaping about when he hit the canvas, it’s all farcical, can’t blame the boxers though but promoters are all dropping to their knees and swallowing Sullies load :) and the drivel they spout is embarrassing, some of Buncies podcasts are class though

At least with all the money sloshing about we will hopefully, finally see a Fury AJ fight

Master
    Was really impressed with Parker, thoroughly professional performance against a dangerous fighter.
    Fury was clapping on the sidelines but deep down he must be embarassed looking back at his own peformance against the UFC champ.
    Cannot figure out if Francis was much worse yesterday or Fury was just that poor in their fight, may have to watch it back!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Martylaa View Post

Heavyweights rarely fight more than twice a year.

Lennox Lewis averaged 2, Bruno 2, Tyson 2.

I don’t know where this idea came from that modern heavyweights don’t fight. You’d have to go back to the early 80s to see the likes of foreman fighting 3 or 4 times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk