closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Whatch spots today

Master

Whatch spots today

Living in London it's fairly common to spot some nice watches on wrists out and about. My current office doesn't seem to have many other fans/addicts of nice watches but on a team event today and sat with some people I don't know well and one has a nice speedy which got us talking. In the tube this morning I saw a batman poking out the shirt cuff of a young lad.. I was thinking is it real? He looked about 20 but around London it could well be.

What have you seen today?

Master
    Apple watch 4th gen on my mates wrist when we went mountain biking this morning (he also has an SMP😉).

Rolex Daytona ceramic today on a client, and a lovely speedie on a supplier - the client is spending £150k on a defender.....

Master
    Defender? Not heard of them, microbrand? ;)

I'm thinking why not buy a range rover, but then I guess the client has his reasons.

Master
    Not today, but was working in the Goods Yard redevelopment in Kings Cross last week. Walking past one of the out door cafes, i spotted 2 suited and booted types - one was wearing an AP Roo chrono, the other an Everose Daytona!