closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Grand Seiko 6146-8000 Restoration and Review | The First High-Beat Grand Seiko

Grand Seiko 6146-8000 Restoration and Review | The First High-Beat Grand Seiko

Those of you with an interest in vintage Grand Seiko, or indeed Grand Seiko in general, might find some mild diversion in dipping into my review of a Grand Seiko 6146-8000 dating from 1969.

I have written an entry on my blog detailing the restoration of this watch and something that seems to have turned into a review of sorts as a YouTube video. The latter can be found at the following link and the description of the video contains a link to the blog entry.

https://youtu.be/2Qvx_7dGTXE

Martin
    Last edited by MartinCRC; 8th October 2019 at 20:09.

Beautiful watch!

Outstanding piece of journalism!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by scucivolo View Post
    Beautiful watch!

Outstanding piece of journalism!
    Thanks Claudio - I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Superb, loved the video.

Master
    Thanks for sharing Martin.. You can't claim to be amateur anymore - very well done!

Quote Originally Posted by KingKitega View Post
    Thanks for sharing Martin.. You can't claim to be amateur anymore - very well done!
    I may sort of know what i'm doing but that doesn't make me anything other than still an amateur. Thanks by the way!

Does this sub-forum keep defaulting to 'order by title' rather than by 'last post' for anyone else? The first post listed each time I wander into this sub-forum is a 13 year old thread by Sundial!
    Last edited by MartinCRC; 9th October 2019 at 20:46.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Thank you, I have three of those understated 36K bpm jewels; a handwinder, one of the extreme grammar of design high accuracy īSpecialī automatics 6155-8000 and the minute 1944 engined ladies model, incl. a wooden hi-beat GS box and some documentation.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinCRC View Post
    Does this sub-forum keep defaulting to 'order by title' rather than by 'last post' for anyone else? The first post listed each time I wander into this sub-forum is a 13 year old thread by Sundial!
    yes- same