closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Plastic bike sheds or similar.

Plastic bike sheds or similar.

We're moving house in several weeks time but unfortunately we don't have a garage to plonk all the junk in. We have a tapered piece of land stretching down the side of the hose which is roughly 6ft wide by 30ft long which I've earmarked for some kind of shed/storage.
    I don't want one bulky shed which will block off the land behind it otherwise a gate will have to be fitted out front so looking at these lower profile bike sheds. I'll be getting 2 which will be enough to house 4 bikes, garden tools and seats etc.
    Any recommendations- plastic or conventional?
    FFF

Not sure about your area, but have a look on facebook marketplace.

there are usually loads second hand, and are generally around the £50-£70 area compared to the new of £150+

Master
    Blog Entries
    I've had a couple of plastic ones from Keter and found they warp in a couple of years. I think Costco do some pretty decent plastic sheds.

Master
    I've just bought the Keter XXL bike storage. Seems ok, got one adult bike in there, 3 kids bikes and a couple of scooters. Wouldn't put my more expensive mtb and road bike in but good enough for the kids stuff. Will see how it lasts.

Master
    We have a couple of Ketter storage boxes and they are both great. In fact when we moved house last week the movers just picked them up, lifted them over the garden gate and put them in the van. My mother had one for a good 5 years and it's still doing good service for the new owner of her place.

I need to get a shed for the new garden and will be looking at ketter or similar plastic ones.

Blog Entries
    I have had one of these for around 5 years, to store odds and sods that don't go in the garage or garden shed, and it seems to do the job ok. Keeps stuff dry. You might need a bigger size for bikes.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Keter-Store...c=1&th=1&psc=1
    Last edited by oldoakknives; 7th October 2019 at 17:01.
    Started out with nothing. Still have most of it left.