closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Hi all - new (old) member

Hi all - new (old) member

Hi all
    I have been a very active reader of this great forum, but I have not been an active member until now! Sorry for that...

I would like to present you my current collection and ask you for some advice:

Current models from our host: vanguard PRS32 white dial; PRS36; PRS3LE blue dial; PRSE20; PRS50B and PRS22 (well, my dad is using this latter one, so currently is not really in my watches’ box)

Other models: omega planet ocean 42mm; damasko DA37; Breitling Colt 42mm; Seiko sumo; tissot t touch; bulgari Scuba flyback chronograph; and the one that makes me smile: an old Cyma from my grandad

The collection is possibly not very well structured and some day I should reorganised it ... but for the time being I am thinking in adding a new one.

And here comes the question! I can spend between 1.5-2k and I don’t know what to do. I was thinking in adding a GMT dress watch like the sinn 6068 (I like it a lot, well except for the date window at 16.30) but other times I change my mind and I think in a Taghauer Aquagraph (to be honest the only tag I really like). I am much more inclined towards the Sinn now but any advice, suggestion, Opinion would be really appreciated

Thank you all!

Welcome aboard

That’s a pretty diverse collection. No bad thing and if you like them what’s to reorganise?

Sinn for me would be the choice, built extremely well, nice bit of history to them. I’m not a Tag fan personally, but that personally. I think the Sinn gives you a bucket load of watch for the money

Anyway, welcome and look forward to seeing some pics of that collection of yours

Dave

Thanks Dave

You’re right I have very much fun of these watches. Not all of them have the same wrist time, but I like them all

Thank you for your advice, I am looking again to the sinn 6068 and yes, I like it!

I have a couple of pics of the collection , but still not sure how to upload them 😊 (I am not very tech-guy, that’s maybe why I like mechanical watches😉)

Like you, I haven't been very active but hope to change that. In fact I forgot I was subscribed until a friend asked me if I'd seen a certain post, it was then I remembered.

hi welcome mate

Hello and welcome aboard

Craftsman
    I like Sinn. l have the 104, but for some reason have overlooked the Frankfurt series watches. They look very nice and stylish. I like the idea of a 12 hr bezel for a simple GMT type function.

Welcome back!

Every Sinn is a good Sinn in my book. Happy hunting!

Quote Originally Posted by timor54 View Post
    I like Sinn. l have the 104, but for some reason have overlooked the Frankfurt series watches. They look very nice and stylish. I like the idea of a 12 hr bezel for a simple GMT type function.
    Thank you all!

I like the 104. I was about buying it for some time but then I found the Frankfurt series and I have changed my mind because they are more different comparing to other watches in my collection. And I would like one with GMT function.

But it is true that the Frankfurt series seems to be less popular, or at least I didn’t find as many references in comparison with other sinn models

Big welcome

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Welcome. Nice collection too
    Best Regards - Peter

I'd hate to be with you when you're on your own.

Welcome back
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

Hello and welcome to the forum .

Craftsman
    Hello and welcome.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Welcome back here

As others have said, welcome back!

Welcome

Personally, it would be the Sinn for me but only as I’ve never had one and think they have a very interesting history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk