closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: RIP Alagba

RIP Alagba

344 years young, not bad..

A tortoise that was believed to be 344 years old with healing powers has died in the Nigerian palace where it lived.

Alagba, meaning 'Elder', the tortoise died today after suffering from a brief illness.

She lived in with the ruler of Ogbomoso’s palace, Oba Jimoh Oyewumi Ajagungbade III, until her death.

LINKY
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

Master
    A decent innings that.

Master
    Very sad but these celebrities with their fast living lifestyles pay the ultimate price eventually.

Master
    I have a friend who is the same age as me (70yrs) and he was give a Tortoise on his tenth birthday and it is still alive and kicking today.

The only downside is that the thing has a positive urge to copulate in any shoes or slippers it can find.

Grand Master
    Does it have healing powers because it's a tortoise,or because it's 344 years old and lives in a palace?.

My cars is old,lives on my driveway,but it doesn't heal itself or me.

Oh and what are it's healing powers?.Anything proven,or just mumbo jumbo........if true I might get one you see,because at almost 60 it might be advantages in the coming years.And if so can I get one from the NHS perhaps as it would be free on prescription for me as of the 9/10.
    Last edited by P9CLY; 5th October 2019 at 10:43.