closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Eurostar to non-disney hotels

Eurostar to non-disney hotels

has anyone got experience of getting the Eurostar into Disneyland Paris and then onto one of the non-disney hotels in the Val d'europe area?

always driven there and stayed in a disney hotel in walking distance of the park or driven direct to one of the Val d'europe hotels and then driven to the parks, so while I've seen the train station there, I've no idea how you get from there to the hotels

are there shuttle buses for example?

also any thoughts on which way to maximise our spending power would be appreciated

combine the park and travel?
    combine the park and hotel?
    combine the travel and hotel?

don't think I can see an all 3 deal anywhere that isn't in a Disney hotel

so would appreciate a where to start heads-up as I know once I start searching the cookie trail will just ramp up the costs

just priced up Eurostar!!!

maybe flying might be an options

I guess question then is

are there disney shuttle buses from CDG?

or easier to hire a car

I'll be doing the tunnel and driving at this rate!!

We looked at getting the Eurostar a couple of years ago, it worked out much cheaper flying.
    There are plenty of coaches from CDG to Disneyland but for the 4 of us it was just as cheap to get a hire car so we did.

Thanks for that, yes that looks like what we’re doing, I’ll see what the shuttle bus deals are as we’ll spend the whole time in Disney but I’d probably rent a car too, knowing that’s it’s no distance

Eurostar to non-disney hotels

I would recommend Ezyshuttle for 4 of you from CDG. Around 70-80 Euro total each way. Very reliable, you get a shuttle to yourselves and I found it cheaper than train, taxi, other shuttles, or car hire. For 2 or less people, I go with RS Transports (20 Euro each person each way in a shared shuttle).

Quote Originally Posted by jukeboxs View Post
    I would recommend Ezyshuttle for 4 of you from CDG. Around 70-80 Euro total each way. Very reliable, you get a shuttle to yourselves and I found it cheaper than train, taxi, other shuttles, or car hire. For 2 or less people, I go with RS Transports (20 Euro each person each way in a shared shuttle).
    Thanks, that’s cheaper and easier than hiring a car, our hotel is a decent distance from Disney and the train station now

Master
    I have used a taxi transfer ore booked from CDG to Disney. Very convenient and cheaper for a family of 5. Hired a car when flying into Beauvais, about 1 he drive, but is handy to have the car to visit local supermarkets.
    AFAIK parking at the park a costs a fortune so use shuttle bus from hotel to the parks.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Master
    Good idea not stopping in a Disney hotel, my mate stopped in one and hated it, the mice were massive.