closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: EVEZY car rental - any experiences?

Master

EVEZY car rental - any experiences?

I've just found www.evezy.co.uk, and I'm interested in one of their Teslas (model 3 performance). Advantage for me is that it's a single monthly payment, including car, charging, insurance, maintenance etc etc, and when you take into account all of these, it'll actually work out cheaper for me to get a Model 3 via these guys, than to continue my current car plan (current car drinks petrol!). It's also short term, and you can change cars each month if desired.

Does anyone have an real life experience with them? They get decent reviews online, and they are based close to where I live (apparently two ex-JLR employees have set it up). Plus, I'm less than 10 mins from a Supercharger, and well served by the charger network.

For reference I general lease my cars privately, on a 3+35 15,000 miles PA basis. I've seen some decent personal lease deals on Model 3's, but once I add the mileage on, prices increase dramatically.

Tredders

interesting concept and looks to be working for many people already

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by de30m View Post
    interesting concept and looks to be working for many people already
    That's what I thought. I like the idea of a single payment for everything, and literally nothing else to pay related to the car. I've been looking at an EV recently, and this looks as though it offers enough flexibility to push me over the line.

its not far off a personal contract hire isn't it just with the "fuel" included, so almost the easiest way to get into a new car

this subscription model is quite compelling though, if all that is needed is a car but more than the occasional use of a city dweller and a natural development from those inner-city car-clubs and occasional or short term rental schemes and the "just add fuel" deals Peugeot were/are doing

lots of comment on-line about how now is the time to get in, either before their bubble bursts or the low early adopter rates disappear, the up-front deposit is pretty heavy though and would be more than a 1-3month up front lease and so would want to know that was protected via for example a credit or debit card purchase guarantee

winning point I see is that they are taking on the high cost of insurance for most EV drivers too in these costs, which really helps on the higher end cars

there is now quite a waiting list it seems for cars though so something is going right

Drover is another company doing a similar thing.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.