closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Autavia Isograph

Journeyman

Autavia Isograph

Been wondering why you haven’t seen many Isographs around? They’ve been pulled back to HQ in the short-term and a non- Isograph version will fill the breach in the short-term....

https://www.calibre11.com/tag-heuers-2020-vision/

Journeyman
    Thanks for the link

Interesting

I have just purchased my first Tag (aquaracer) and have been reading up on it a little.

I see it has a calibre 5 movement but notice it can be fitted with an eta or sellita base caliber.

Do you have an idea why they use 2 different types and is it pot luck which one I will get?

Also how will I know (I see one has one more jewel fitted than the other) my case back isn’t see through so how will I know?

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by fraz101 View Post
    Thanks for the link

Interesting

I have just purchased my first Tag (aquaracer) and have been reading up on it a little.

I see it has a calibre 5 movement but notice it can be fitted with an eta or sellita base caliber.

Do you have an idea why they use 2 different types and is it pot luck which one I will get?

Also how will I know (I see one has one more jewel fitted than the other) my case back isn’t see through so how will I know?
    Not sure...but suspect that ETA are the overwhelming minority