closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Meranom Bezel Replacement

Meranom Bezel Replacement

Hi
    I thought I would just give a heads up for anyone considering a replacement bezel for a Boctok. I have had this Amphibia for a while. The bezel was all metal with painted indices. I thought it would have improved looks with a different bezel so I purchased one from Meranom. I like the look but after a while I noticed that I had scratched the bezel insert. On looking closely I realised that the insert is just a plastic sticker! I am not surprised but slightly dissapointed. Will have a look at Dagaz for something of better quality.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Master
    There are some nice aftermarket ones to be had, the bezels themselves come off very easily.

Craftsman
    There are many options thankfully. Whilst it is disappointing I wouldn't be too upset about a $5 bezel insert from Russia.

Sent from my [null] using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bingobadgo View Post
    There are many options thankfully. Whilst it is disappointing I wouldn't be too upset about a $5 bezel insert from Russia.

Sent from my [null] using Tapatalk
    It was a bit more than that but thanks. It's all part of the journey! I have put the original back on for now.

I have apologies to make. I was wrong. Today I looked again at the bezel. I then noticed that it still had the clear protection sticker on it. I removed the sticker and the bezel was good underneath. There is no sign of any damage. I am very sorry to other members and to Meranom. I have put the bezel on again. Please forgive my stupidity. I am a fool but a good one!
    [IMG][/IMG]