closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Jeweller help please, engagement ring...

Jeweller help please, engagement ring...

A friend of mine was asking me about diamond rings yesterday as he wishes to get his wife of many decades a replacement for the one she has worn so much and for so long it is worn out! Seriously it is so thin now it is nearly see-through!

He wants to talk to someone with knowledge (I can pass on his e-mail address to whoever) about a ring, Budget about £6K but he actually said that he knows budget creep will take this to £8K! For £8K I'd want a new wife... :)

So can anyone on here help or suggest someone who can?

Jeweller help please, engagement ring...

Can you post a photo so we can decide is it worth it? Ring or wife, doesn’t matter.

Master
    PM'd...

Head over to PH and seek out ecain63. Specifically : https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/...=187&t=1311989

Assuming it's diamond(s) why doesn't he just get a new ring designed and re-use the diamonds? Keeps a bit of the original then.

Steve

Sorry for hijack but I have a similar problem, we'll it's a nice problem. Buying a stone and looking for advice on jewelers and paying for band to attach it. Pm me if you could trying to save money and make it personal don't want to buy one off the shelf.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using TZ-UK mobile app

Putting a new diamond on her finger won’t make her more attractive, especially if it’s many decades. Tell him to reset the old ring and buy a watch for himself.

I'm happy to advise if anyone needs.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TZ-UK mobile app