closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: SIHH and Baselworld 2020

Craftsman

SIHH and Baselworld 2020

I’m in the early stages of planning on doing a little trip to both of these next April.

Having never been to them before, what advice do you have? Flights, hotel/Airbnb, tickets, things to do other than the shows while there (shopping), all need to be arranged. Are there specific days for trade/press or are they all public access days?

What nuggets of useful information do you all have to help me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    I went to Baselworld a few years ago, it was the last year the Swatch Group attended. I recommend staying in France it's way cheaper and just a short taxi ride away. I also found all the hotels in Basel get booked up so quickly and ask crazy rates while the show is on. We flew into mulhouse and flew from Birmingham. The show itself takes all day to get around, if you want to see everything two days is better. In terms of actually being able to handle watches your best bet is the independents, unless you have appointments with the brands for viewing. One tip also is some brands don't attend but instead show their watches in hotels. I completely missed HYT who were showing their watches in a near by hotel, so that's worth checking out.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    I went two years ago, great weekend experience but as has been said extend the mortgage to pay the hotel bill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk