closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Car Detailing in Suffolk

Master
    Blog Entries

Car Detailing in Suffolk

Hi all, I’m hoping you can recommend someone in the area who is mobile, trustworthy and does exceptional work. My Mercedes is currently with the main dealer in Bury St. Edmunds and needs a full detail before tucking it up for the winter, the work can either be done on their premises or at my home a few miles away towards Newmarket.
    Many thanks in advance

Cant recommend anyone but go down the DIY route. In a day you can easily do a full detail to a decent standard and save some £.

1) Wash the car -- ideally snowfoam first
    2) Use Iron X then Tardis to remove iron and tar particules
    3) Clay bar - I used the new(er) clay mitts with a detailing spray, takes no time at all doing to entire car with the mitt
    4) Polish - if needed
    5) IPA wipe
    6) Seal - I used turtle wax ice seal n shine - its very cheap easy to use and gives good results and very quick. Very well reviewed online. Or use a wax etc

Its

or go to www.detailingworld.co.uk and they will know people in your area

Master
    Blog Entries
    Many thanks for the reply, I simply don’t have the time, equipment or patience currently to do it myself but will check out detailing world. Thanks

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like you should pop over and do it for him 😃

Quote Originally Posted by NikGixer750 View Post
    Cant recommend anyone but go down the DIY route. In a day you can easily do a full detail to a decent standard and save some £.

1) Wash the car -- ideally snowfoam first
    2) Use Iron X then Tardis to remove iron and tar particules
    3) Clay bar - I used the new(er) clay mitts with a detailing spray, takes no time at all doing to entire car with the mitt
    4) Polish - if needed
    5) IPA wipe
    6) Seal - I used turtle wax ice seal n shine - its very cheap easy to use and gives good results and very quick. Very well reviewed online. Or use a wax etc

Its

or go to www.detailingworld.co.uk and they will know people in your area
    Cheers,

Ben

..... for I have become the Jedi of flippers

" an extravagance is anything you buy that is of no earthly use to your wife "

Master
    Blog Entries
    Needs to be a pro that can invoice the dealer as this is part of an insurance claim

Master
    Blog Entries
    Anyone know a good detailer in Suffolk please guys?

Craftsman
    Hi, I think this guy used to be in Sudbury, now listed in Halstead (Essex just!) but mobile, had a good reputation and did my Rover Vitesse many moons ago: Paul Johnson Mobile Valeting,8 Crouch Green, Halstead, Essex, CO9 3DY, 07710 321309 Cheers, John B4

I am a keen amateur detailer living near Newmarket, detailing world will give you some names i am sure. There is a guy on moreton hall with his own set up, I haven’t seen his work but might be worth a google?
    Tom

Master
    Blog Entries
    Thanks both, much appreciated. I’ve found a guy called WG detailing locally who I found via pro valets who has a good reputation and has done work for new Mercedes customers before plus lots of concourse and high end stuff. He’s booked up solid for 10 weeks though so must be good!!