closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Beanbag or similar as a foot stool

Beanbag or similar as a foot stool

All,

I wonder if you can assist. I'm hoping to get some suggestions for the above.

But I am open as regards foot stools / pouffe's etc.

Best,

Ben

Fatboy does big bean bags to sit on and things to put your feet up.

https://www.fatboy.com/gb-en/point-original

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello

Will have a look, thanks!

Craftsman
    I'll second Fatboys. An interior designer recommended them to me. Not only are they very comfy but clearly in vogue too! I bought three different colours and they look good in the lounge. Be warned cleaning them though, they are full of micro polystyrene beads that spill everywhere when you open the side zip. They should have contained the beads in an inner liner so it's a real pain to empty and refill if you did want to wash them.

Quote Originally Posted by broxie View Post
    I'll second Fatboys. An interior designer recommended them to me. Not only are they very comfy but clearly in vogue too! I bought three different colours and they look good in the lounge. Be warned cleaning them though, they are full of micro polystyrene beads that spill everywhere when you open the side zip. They should have contained the beads in an inner liner so it's a real pain to empty and refill if you did want to wash them.
    And for their outrageous cost you would
    Think would have been the case!

There are other options as the beads are reality cheap to purchase online you just need to find a durable bean bag that is the size you need. Can be be done for less than half the cost of a Fatboy with the same quality if not improved if you add an inner bag.

Craftsman
    We use a bean bag as footstool

Bought a cheapo from Dunelm!

Had it in one colour for a couple of years, then had it recovered to match the new decor.

The insides are fine.