closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Talk to me about Porsche Design Eterna watches

Talk to me about Porsche Design Eterna watches

Ive laways liked them and thinking I may sell a watch to buy one if the right one came along.

Any owners? Opinions? What to look for?

Talk to me about Porsche Design Eterna watches

Love mine; top quality yet goes almost unnoticed.

It’s the one on the left.

Blog Entries
    Porsche Design (pd) Eterna watches are very well made as you would expect. They use top quality movements and all of mine (past and present) have always been well within Chronometer ratings. The watches generally have little design nuances that make them that little bit different from normal run of the mill pieces.
    The pd ethos is clearly important to carry through and you pay a premium for that at full retail (not that I suspect many people ever pay near that price though).
    Pre-owned or NOS though the watches present a compelling argument and really do look special when on the wrist, at the right price you cannot go wrong. Here is my Porsche Diver watch that carried a rrp north of £12k.
    Last edited by Crouchy; 18th September 2019 at 15:02.

Very fond of my titanium one

I have always love the porsche diver and despite the crazy rrp, they consistently command around 3k used or grey market. Its a beautiful watch and I would love to see a review on here.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Crouchy View Post
    Porsche Design (pd) Eterna watches are very well made as you would expect. They use top quality movements and all of mine (past and present) have always been well within Chronometer ratings. The watches generally have little design nuances that make them that little bit different from normal run of the mill pieces.
    The pd ethos is clearly important to carry through and you pay a premium for that at full retail (not that I suspect many people ever pay near that price though).
    Pre-owned or NOS though the watches present a compelling argument and really do look special when on the wrist, at the right price you cannot go wrong. Here is my Porsche Diver watch that carried a rrp north of £12k.
    Very nice, I’ve always liked the look of these PD divers and the old ones with the integrated bracelets. I think your one was based on the Eterna Kontiki 1000m with the funky case design.