I buy to keep and never to flip but it doesn稚 always work that way.

Out:
- Tudor Pelagos - I sold my Pelagos after less than a year owning it. I knew I wanted it and I knew it had a very utilitarian aesthetic but it just wasn稚 versatile enough in the end. Lovely watch but just not for the moment.

In:
- Tudor black bay 58 - I bought this before selling my Pelagos and it contributed to the demise of the Pelagos. The 58 is a stunning, well proportions versatile and comfortable watch. It has become one of my daily watches and I never plan on selling it.

- Tudor black bay GMT - Having sold my Pelagos I was on the hunt for a replacement. I dismissed the GMT as the dimensions sounded too big for my taste. Having tried one on (and done the research prior) it痴 a peach. The crystal makes up 1.5mm ish of the 14.5 thisckness and the bevelled bottom of the case makes it wear considerably smaller than the regular BB 41 line. The silver detailing makes it look crisp and almost modern. It is a lovely and versatile watch. I interchange this with my 58 for daily use and it will be my travel watch.

SOTC:
- Tudor BB58 - diver and daily
- Tudor GMT - GMG and daily
- Longines conquest - beater
- Omega seamaster AT golf 8500 - smart occasions and occasional weekend watch
- Seiko gifted to me by my dad - sentimental value
- Tommy hilfiguer - sentimental watch bought for me by my now wife

Future plans:
I did want a Rolex GMT master BLRO but the jubilee was a concession for me and honestly I prefer my Tudor. My plans are now wide open and for a while I am just enjoying my current collection. It痴. Happy time.

Stu