closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rolex Servcing

Master

Rolex Servcing

Possibly a stupid question but I cant find the answer of the internet and have lost the address from the last time I used them (8 years ago) but does anyone know if you can still send watch (1972 DJ) directly to the Rolex service centre. I'm not going to London anytime soon to drop it off at St James and I'm not keen on using and AD to send it
    thanks

Master
    The Service Centre in St James' Square is closed for a refit from 03SEP19 for approx. 9 months. They told me when I was last there in August of the forthcoming closure. The office etc are still there but the workshop is closed. Work is being done at another location & they asked me if I needed to send anything, to do so via the AD network.

Master
    020 7024 7300, if you wanted to call St James and ask if you can still post direct (I imagine you can).

Grand Master
    For a watch of that age I’d definitely talk to a Rolex accredited indy such as Rocco at Watchworx (Bristol area) or Willian Rice (East Yorks). There are others, such as Duncan Potter (Genesis). Prices will be slightly cheaper and indys are more flexible.