closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Recommendation for IPad screen replacement

Master

Recommendation for IPad screen replacement

I now have two iPads in the house that need new screens unfortunately, so looking for a recommendation for a reliable company to replace screens at a reasonable cost please.

The last company we used locally in Southampton didn’t do a great job, but I see a number of companies that you can send the iPad in for repair which would be fine.

This company is just up the road from me, and have a good reputation. My son's pal had his Mac in for some repairs and was very happy with the work and price. I'm putting my Mac in shortly for a clean up, and also my iPad for a new battery.
    F.T.F.A.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by magirus View Post
    This company is just up the road from me, and have a good reputation. My son's pal had his Mac in for some repairs and was very happy with the work and price. I'm putting my Mac in shortly for a clean up, and also my iPad for a new battery.
    Much appreciated - good to have a recommendation from someone who has used them, and they appear a bit cheaper than others I have seen

Master
    My daughters surface pros screen has stopped working cex quoted a low price to fix so we are trying them. Not had it back yet so not really a recommendation but if one is nearby then it might be worth looking into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk