closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Friday the 13th.....

Hybrid View

Friday the 13th.....

Im not big on superstition - but today... everything so far that could go wrong (from the norm) has done

Woman undertook me on hard shoulder of m42 as just coming off - forced me back on for a junction
    Loads of issues with staff at work
    Even no sugar for a coffee in the kitchen... grrrrrrrr

DO any of us believe in the "day" or carry "good luck" charms - or follow superstitions?

As a gambler - if I pick a horse and it is number 7 - I usually will add an extra few pounds, even as far a s doubling my stake - it has stood me well for many years

Master
    A few years ago on Friday 13th I almost severed my finger off before going to work so the day crosses mind when it comes along!

I had a car accident on Friday 13th a few years ago. Then I had a computer blow up on a separate one. Then some other minor disaster on a different one. I don't let it run my life but I assume something bad could occur whenever one comes round.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Lost my keys this morning can’t find them anywhere, currently using my spare.

Battery on my partner's car died this morning, but it was completely her fault - she switch off ignition, but did not removed key and as a result after hour with front lights on battery went flat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweepinghand View Post
    DO any of us believe in the "day" or carry "good luck" charms - or follow superstitions

As a gambler - if I pick a horse and it is number 7 - I usually will add an extra few pounds, even as far a s doubling my stake - it has stood me well for many years
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7XbH78wscGw

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'd rather a Friday the 13th than a Monday the anything...

It's 3 hours until the weekend, and the weather is looking good enough to get the BBQ fired up (probably for the last time this year) !

Master
    I got knocked down by a car outside my school when I was about 11 or 12 on Friday 13th. So the date never passes me by without a quick flashback to that accident.