closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: A bit of praise for Tissot customer service

A bit of praise for Tissot customer service

I bought a Tissot TdF special and noticed that the chrono minute hand wasn't exactly vertical on reset. I emailed and was sent a pre paid Special Delivery envelope and transit case. I posted off the watch on the Saturday it was back properly adjusted on the Friday. On Friday night I noticed some scratches on the back, and on Saturday it was awful. I've no idea what happened to cause it, some grit or something in the house, but I've never had anything like that before. So I emailed Tissot again, explained that I was sure that they hadn't damaged my watch at all, but that it was somehow scratching if I so much as looked at it. I asked if I could buy a new back and have it fitted. They sent me another envelope and off it went. I got an email the following day to say that they were going to replace the back free of charge, but it would be a couple of weeks. Then yesterday my watch was delivered at work looking absolutely brand new. Must have cost them around £50 courier charges in all, plus the part, absolutely no cost to me.

Journeyman
    Top, top service, an example to others.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I can say I had a similar experience some 2 years ago with Swatch (Tissot) service. I purchased a solar touch on the bracelet, no matter how I tried to get its adjustment correct it always felt wrong, it really needed a half link as only 3 holes in the clasp for adjustment.

I emailed Swatch and they said they did not offer a half link but I could choose to have one of the other straps that were offered on that model.

I picked one and they said it would be 10 before they recieved it and then they sent me everything to return it FOC.

It came back the following week all done and no charge for any of it, very impressed.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arcam; 14th September 2019 at 09:04.

Master
    That’s excellent service from the Swatch Group.

I suppose it’s feasible that they scratched the case back when checking the operation on a timegrapher. Probably easily done and not necessarily noticed.

Good result for you OP

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman
    Great to hear, I'm about to send 2 Tissot's for battery replacement.