closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: How to set time on a three button LCD watch?

How to set time on a three button LCD watch?

I got this Lambda LCD in a parcel of watches.

Not usually my sort of thing at all but the display is up and the light works but I cannot figure out how to set it.

There is a pusher on the right hand side between the buttons I have tried using but to no avail.

It's in nice condition so want to check if it is working OK (seems to be in stop watch mode.)

Can anybody help?

Pic below.

Cheers,
    Neil.

I'm sure that the recessed button is used to set the time. If pushing it in with a pointed stick for a few seconds doesn't do anything I'd be inclined to whip the back off it and make sure that the pusher is engaging with the contacts on the module, and that the contacts are clean. It may have to be in Time mode for the Set button to work.
    Don't just do something, sit there. - TNH

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Curta View Post
    I'm sure that the recessed button is used to set the time. If pushing it in with a pointed stick for a few seconds doesn't do anything I'd be inclined to whip the back off it and make sure that the pusher is engaging with the contacts on the module, and that the contacts are clean. It may have to be in Time mode for the Set button to work.
    Thanks.

I'll get a friend of mine to have a look at it when I next see him. He loves that weird old stuff.
    Cheers,
    Neil.