closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: RIP Robert Mugabe

RIP Robert Mugabe

At least where he's gone it is going to be warm - must be some consolation I suppose.....

Master
    Yes toasty! And positively well deserved, he’s going to get his own bum hole pulled over his head with any luck courtesy of beelzebub and all his minions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Lets hope he doesn’t get too much peace...!

Master
    That's no way to talk about a dedicated solid gold studded with diamonds Rolex collector!!!

Good riddance as far as I am concerned but the crocodile is not much better.
    I land in Harare at 11 tomorrow morning so it will be interesting to see the populations reaction. I have a feeling it will be lively.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    Rest in pieces hopefully, good news the crocodile is dead, he ruined a wonderful country, and displaced good people.

I spent a year in 1988 working in Zimbabwe, when the gloss was beginning to fall off his premiership after sending the 5th Brigade into Matabeleland, but when Zimbabwe still had a funcioning economy and the currency was traded on the black market at only about a 15% drop compared to the bank official rate.
    Whilst there, we went to Vic Falls, and there was constantly a queue from the Zambain side of people crossing over to work and shop and generally be able to do stuff in Zimbabwe, because Zambia's economy had already cratered under Kaunda.
    I had occasion to pass though Victoria Falls during my honeymoon in 2000, before it got really bad, and the queue was still there, even bigger in fact, but going in the opposite direction. All the Zimbabweans were queuing up to partake in Zambia's economic activity, because Zim had none. Mugabe had just led the country off the cliff.
    Awful that he directed the decline of such a magnificant country, and the corruption, led by the country's "First Shopper" Sally.
    He will not be missed, which is itself a shame, as the outcome of the Lancaster House Agreement which he signed seemed to give rise to the hope that an African Country could safely transition from minority rule without the usual cleptocratic dictatorship.
    As it turned out, he was just waiting a decade before he started the nightmare.

Dave

Blog Entries
    Murderous self-serving disgusting tyrant who destroyed Zimbabwe, the country that was known as the ‘bread basket of the world’ before he decided that the white farmers who delivered the economy of Zimbabwe should be dispossessed of their lands. I hope Mugabe is currently roasting for all eternity in hell’s hottest hole!

I wonder where his almost equally loathsome ‘mate’ Nicholas van Hoogstraten will go now and will he be able to get his (as reported) looted diamonds out of the country if he has not already done so?
    Last edited by KavKav; 6th September 2019 at 09:40.

Good Mugabe

Bad Mugabe

Fas est ab hoste doceri

Craftsman
    Let's celebrate, the man decimated Zimbabwe, which has a huge impact on the whole continent, let alone the number of people (mostly blacks) that he tortured and killed.

Hell is welcoming one of its true statesmen today.

His sub-Hitler 'tache always amused me.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by VDG View Post
    Good Mugabe

Bad Mugabe

Hehe.

What about this one ? Please categorise.

Craftsman
    Best news I've heard for a while. Surprised the BBC are dignifying his existence with so much coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by Benji053 View Post
    Hehe.

What about this one ? Please categorise.

It's in the same category with these ones

Fas est ab hoste doceri

I hope it was a slow and painful death

Quote Originally Posted by Scottd View Post
    Best news I've heard for a while. Surprised the BBC are dignifying his existence with so much coverage.

As is TZ, why RIP?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    As is TZ, why RIP?
    In order to bring out the Kremlin trolls.
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffe View Post
    In order to bring out the Kremlin trolls.
    Achtung! Achtung! German couch Kremlinologist and resident TZ socmed behavioral analyst is on online. Free consultations in the BP, please form an orderly queue.
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

Achtung! Achtung! German couch Kremlinologist and resident TZ socmed behavioral analyst is on online. Free consultations in the BP, please form an orderly queue.
    Haven't seen you there for a long time. How come?

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by BillN View Post
    That's no way to talk about a dedicated solid gold studded with diamonds Rolex collector!!!
    What's his H&V like...?

Mugabe? E ba gum!

Quote Originally Posted by Thewatchbloke View Post
    Mugabe? E ba gum!
    Trebor

Quote Originally Posted by dickdutch View Post
    Let's celebrate, the man decimated Zimbabwe, which has a huge impact on the whole continent, let alone the number of people (mostly blacks) that he tortured and killed.

Hell is welcoming one of its true statesmen today.

May the swine burn in hell.
    He didn't deserve to live to 95, in a country where many die much younger due to lack of basically everything. Courtesy of Mugabe...

Master
    Just for those who still believe in fairy stories, there is no hell, no retribution. When you are dead there is nothing else, you are meat. Mugabe no longer exists other than as a memory. He had a great life, loads of money, fame, possessions and more women falling at his feet than we can imagine.
    It makes no difference whether you live a good life or as a tyrannical murderous despot. I really do wish it was different but that's how it is.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Smith View Post
    Just for those who still believe in fairy stories, there is no hell, no retribution. When you are dead there is nothing else, you are meat. Mugabe no longer exists other than as a memory. He had a great life, loads of money, fame, possessions and more women falling at his feet than we can imagine.
    It makes no difference whether you live a good life or as a tyrannical murderous despot. I really do wish it was different but that's how it is.
    How can you be sure ?

How can you be sure ?
    I can see why you would believe in life after death, are you enjoying your new persona?

Haven't seen you there for a long time. How come?
    Good question. In the nutshell, I find it way too repetitive and poisonous for any normal person to voluntarily inflict on themself. It’s like walking into a lunatic asylum and attempting to have a normal conversation there, utter waste of time. I’m surprised you find time to burn in such way, don’t you have anything better to do rather than droning on and on about people bumping their wears and the Orange one?
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

Good question. In the nutshell, I find it way too repetitive and poisonous for any normal person to voluntarily inflict on themself. It’s like walking into a lunatic asylum and attempting to have a normal conversation there, utter waste of time. I’m surprised you find time to burn in such way, don’t you have anything better to do rather than droning on and on about people bumping their wears and the Orange one?
    Strange, your constant attempts to bring politics into the G&D (including politically charged signature lines) suggest otherwise. But each to their own, comrade.

Strange, your constant attempts to bring politics into the G&D (including politically charged signature lines) suggest otherwise. But each to their own, comrade.
    I only reply in kind, as for the signature, think of it as 'my current mood' or my view on the things I find utterly amusing.
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

Craftsman
    To see the true character of a man give him power....doubt he will be missed

Master
    How can you be sure ?
    About what specifically?