closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: French speeding fine - guilty as charged?

Blog Entries
    I just had to pay a 90 euro fine for speeding whilst on the Bike just outside Grasse on the Route Napoleon, letter arrived, paid over the internet job done, fairly painless but first time its ever happened to me despite going over twice a year, will just have to be more careful and aware in future.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie169 View Post
    I just had to pay a 90 euro fine for speeding whilst on the Bike just outside Grasse on the Route Napoleon, letter arrived, paid over the internet job done, fairly painless but first time its ever happened to me despite going over twice a year, will just have to be more careful and aware in future.

I have read recently, they are going back 18 months (!) - they are desperate for cash

The French gouvernment very kindly provide a map showing exactly where speed cameras are located throughout France, you can even search by department so find all the radar locations along your route.

https://radars.securite-routiere.gouv.fr/#/

Quote Originally Posted by ingenioren View Post
    I have read recently, they are going back 18 months (!) - they are desperate for cash

Is that a joke? The cash is not even a wee in the Mississippi, I suppose they are trying to get the message out that speeding is not appreciated in France. No better way than fines to achieve that.
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.