closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Lots of Car Threads on here...

Lots of Car Threads on here...

But I imagine that many of you in real life, not hidden behind some macho pseudonym, are more akin to this guy, whom I'm not in any way disparaging.

Hubnut

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfx...XX6o-2KbCMszWQ

I've been bewildered by some of his choices.

Ha ha some cool cars there, right up my 1980s street: Nissan Laurel, Volvo 440, etc.

just followed his adventures to Croatia, via loads of countries in his 2 cv" elly" his knowledge of the unusual and off beat cars is very good, I believe he is a journalist?, his own fleet is some what a bewildering choice but enjoyable to follow for not being the norm supercar, and his go anywhere invalid car "TUC" is fascinating to see how well it , and were it goes, the man has no fear is all I can say! LOL, and he even has his own "HUBNUT" gatherings which has quite a following and the next one is in wales .

Quote Originally Posted by mitch1956 View Post
    just followed his adventures to Croatia, via loads of countries in his 2 cv" elly" his knowledge of the unusual and off beat cars is very good, I believe he is a journalist?, his own fleet is some what a bewildering choice but enjoyable to follow for not being the norm supercar, and his go anywhere invalid car "TUC" is fascinating to see how well it , and were it goes, the man has no fear is all I can say! LOL, and he even has his own "HUBNUT" gatherings which has quite a following and the next one is in wales .
    I think he was editor of Classic Car Magazine.

Jesus, I’m on about my tenth video now...