closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Where to sell unwanted clothes?

Where to sell unwanted clothes?

I have some designer clothes that no longer fit me (I've lost a lot of weight over the past year).

The best items are Paul Smith suits, Hiut jeans and an Aquascutum trench coat.

Would it be worth trying Sales Corner, eBay or are there any clothing sites that might be worth a try?

Thanks all.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
    I have some designer clothes that no longer fit me (I've lost a lot of weight over the past year).

The best items are Paul Smith suits, Hiut jeans and an Aquascutum trench coat.

Would it be worth trying Sales Corner, eBay or are there any clothing sites that might be worth a try?

Thanks all.
    Plenty of 'designer' stuff (plus lots of other tat) appears on SC and looks to sell so possibly worth a try
    I guess your size/build will affect how they appeal to the masses
    I tried eBay previously and got peanuts vs what I'd paid, hardly worth the hassle

nowadays I donate anything of mine I no longer wear to our local British Heart Foundation shop,
    every now and again I receive a message or email saying 'your donation has raised £xx' it makes it worth while

If you're feeling charitable you can give the formal wear here - https://www.suitedbootedcentre.org.uk/

As a mature student doing a Masters, with kids at Uni and a mortgage I’m always glad of the bargains on Sales Corners, so defo worth a try.

I donate most of my clothes to www.thebefrienders.org as I have seen the work they do in the community and further afield.

Good luck.

Grand Master
    I'd put them on tz,it annoys some but that in itself is fun too.

SC isn't just for watches.

I've bought some very nice pre-owned on eBay.

Hello

Try them on here.

XL, size 12 shoes / boots and 36 / 38 waist stuff would be good.

Far too many of you are waife like with teenage girl sized feet!

Marrkt - commission is steep but they do all the work and focus on higher end. Only came across them at the weekend via Permanent Style.

- - - Updated - - -

Marrkt - commission is steep but they do all the work and focus on higher end. Only came across them at the weekend via Permanent Style.

The good lady gets rid of her pre-loved stuff on here,they do men's stuff as well.
    https://www.hardlyeverwornit.com/