closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Royal Oak 155.000

Royal Oak 155.000

Is this Royal Oak availability going the same way as Rolex? Are the London Boutiques helpful in sourcing

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using TZ-UK mobile app

Why not try asking the London boutiques?

Craftsman
    Its def going the way of Rolex and PP. Im on the waiting list with both the AP boutique in Harrods and watches of switzerland. AP boutique take in a nuber of factors including location and spend history. Watches of switzerland take account of spend history, and advise even after youve registered interest their is no guarentee of a piece.

Bucherer wouldn't even take my details as I have no purchse history with them.

Wow thanks guys for the response I really don't want to go down the grey premium way,so I will just try my luck or wait for the inevitable crash that's long overdue

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Thewatch1 View Post
    Wow thanks guys for the response I really don't want to go down the grey premium way,so I will just try my luck or wait for the inevitable crash that's long overdue

Depends what colour of dial you are after as well. I decided on the 26331ST as I preferred the Chrono version, reserved in January with Rox in Glasgow and waited 4 months. There was a similar waiting time for a grey or black 15450 / 15500.

Now the lead time is 12+ months for anything in steel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk