Ok, crap title but otherwise I have found myself totally wrapped up in the build-up for the new Bond movie. Anyone else??

I'm intrigued by the plot leaks, if you don't like spoilers and rumours then close the thread now.

It seems that James Bond has retired and another agent (played by Lashana Lynch) has taken his "007" codename in MI6, but he's mithered back to active duty by CIA operative Felix Leiter. I'm not sure how that is going to work... two 007 agents? And is that the tease for Bond 26, I wonder... a female 007.

Remi Malik as the villain... Hmmm. He was decent as Freddie Mercury but he doesn't look like he could scare a wet fart out of a kitten. I'll reserve judgment for that casting until after the movie, he'll need some bad-ass henchmen I feel.

Apart from the set-up there's not a whole lot of information out there (not unusual for a Bond movie, they usually keep a tight lid on things) but still speculation that Blofeld will make another appearance.

Excellent news for car fans, they have revamped the old Aston Martin Vantage V8 for the movie and are also going to have the DB5 at some point.