closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Heads up - Tudor Black Bay 58 in window

Heads up - Tudor Black Bay 58 in window

Tudor Black Bay 58 ion brown strap n Preston and Duckworth Bury St Edmunds. Great people to Deal with. £2380.

Sent from my BBF100-1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by gerard; 23rd August 2019 at 14:44.

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    I really want one of those Tudor pillows haha! Anyone know how I can get one?

Quote Originally Posted by strell View Post
    I really want one of those Tudor pillows haha! Anyone know how I can get one?
    Negotiate it into the watch purchase ;)

Craftsman
    Have the supply issues sorted themselves out now....there has been one on bracelet in an AD window near me for over a week now!!

Ive been trying to sell my '58 on nato all week so I can get the bracelet version...but no takers :-(

Adam

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ckT0ck View Post
    Negotiate it into the watch purchase ;)
    I would of if the shop had them in when I got my BB58 :(

Quote Originally Posted by Lostgear View Post
    Have the supply issues sorted themselves out now....there has been one on bracelet in an AD window near me for over a week now!!

Ive been trying to sell my '58 on nato all week so I can get the bracelet version...but no takers :-(

Adam
    What AD is that if you don’t mind me asking. I’ve been let down (again) by the one I have mine on order with. Interested to know if same group

There was one on leather in the window of Windsor Bishop in Norwich on Thursday.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    There is a one in the window of Beaverbrooks in the Metrocentre. Apparently it's been there a while.

Craftsman
    Beaverbrooks in the Trafford centre had a bb58 and 2 gmts in the window this weekend.. all 3 on natos!!! Not a bracelet in sight?
    The 58 felt very small compared to the gmt which is a monster..

Sent from my SM-G960F using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by RS404 View Post
    There was one on leather in the window of Windsor Bishop in Norwich on Thursday.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Actually tried that one on yesterday. Quoted 6 months on a bracelet

Journeyman
    Out of curiosity, what’s a good deal for a bb58 nowadays. Haven’t really been looking but this post got me interested! Any chance for discounts on either bracelet or leather/nato? Or is the hype still going strong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Blog Entries
    I doubt there are any discounts going, not hype just demand for a nice watch.

Not sure how true it is but I have heard that the current 58 model will be disconnected from next year and replaced with other 58 variants as it was only ever a tribute model to the original.
    It will be interesting to see what other colours will become available if the information is indeed correct.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by boring_sandwich View Post
    Not sure how true it is but I have heard that the current 58 model will be disconnected from next year and replaced with other 58 variants as it was only ever a tribute model to the original.
    It will be interesting to see what other colours will become available if the information is indeed correct.
    I was thinking this the other day. It was a re-release of the original watch and i was thinking if they release other models they are not a ‘58’ but small divers. Will be interesting to see if they do this and if so what will happen to 58 values.

Craftsman
    Just out of interest- how much would the bracelet cost to order separately from the AD

Master
    Blog Entries
    £600 ...

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Petewon View Post
    There is a one in the window of Beaverbrooks in the Metrocentre. Apparently it's been there a while.
    Still there today which is surprising, I tried it on and it really is a fine looking well balanced watch.

They also had it on the bracelet, reserved for a customer who ordered a few months ago. I tried this on too and have ordered one, had to leave 20% deposit which I am ok with.

They suggested its likely to take a couple of months, so hopefully around Oct/Nov.

As the BB58 on bracelet is difficult to get without a wait I didn't feel comfortable asking for a discount. I did however ask if I bought the leather or canvas strap at same time could the strap be discounted, but answer was no.

Very pleasant in there I have to say.
    Last edited by jmagla; 26th August 2019 at 20:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuno1 View Post
    I was thinking this the other day. It was a re-release of the original watch and i was thinking if they release other models they are not a ‘58’ but small divers. Will be interesting to see if they do this and if so what will happen to 58 values.
    The information came from a very well informed source so I can only image it to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by fleshpress View Post
    Out of curiosity, what’s a good deal for a bb58 nowadays. Haven’t really been looking but this post got me interested! Any chance for discounts on either bracelet or leather/nato? Or is the hype still going strong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I got 10% off mine as was buying a GMT as well (so got 10% off both).

I did mention this in passing to someone at Goldsmiths and they said the AD will get shot for that as they are not supposed to discount. When I collected my GMT the AD did say they’d had a bit of a rollocking from Tudor. Haven’t picked up my 58 yet (was due 2 weeks ago)

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by senwar View Post

I did mention this in passing to someone at Goldsmiths and they said the AD will get shot for that as they are not supposed to discount. When I collected my GMT the AD did say they’d had a bit of a rollocking from Tudor. Haven’t picked up my 58 yet (was due 2 weeks ago)
    That's a great price for the 58, nice one!

Journeyman

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by senwar View Post

Hmmm, anyone looking to buy a GMT?

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by boring_sandwich View Post
    The information came from a very well informed source so I can only image it to be true.
    Sort of makes sense.

Tudor didn’t really market it as a reissue though.

They used words like characterised by, inspired by and reminiscent of ... but never presented the 58 as a reissue.
    Last edited by Montello; 26th August 2019 at 21:46.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter franks View Post
    Beaverbrooks in the Trafford centre had a bb58
    Thanks for the heads-up👍
    They don’t have it any more 😀

Last edited by Satori; 27th August 2019 at 14:25. Reason: Pic added.

whats the full price with the bracelet? I cant see it on my AD page

Quote Originally Posted by Sweepinghand View Post
    whats the full price with the bracelet? I cant see it on my AD page
    £2600.
    Last edited by boring_sandwich; 27th August 2019 at 14:56.

That’s s good price for a very nice watch

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Satori View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up👍
    They don’t have it any more 😀

That's a cracking pic.

Ernest Jones & Goldsmiths offer 10% discount on receiving their newsletter. So most stockists of the Tudor BB 58 / GMT would offer that but unfortunately it's always out of stock so that offer is a moot point

Sent from my Lenovo B6000-F using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Thewatch1 View Post
    Ernest Jones & Goldsmiths offer 10% discount on receiving their newsletter. So most stockists of the Tudor BB 58 / GMT would offer that but unfortunately it's always out of stock so that offer is a moot point

Sent from my Lenovo B6000-F using TZ-UK mobile app
    The small print for the Ernest & Jones 10% discount sadly excludes certain premium watch brands Tudor being one of them.

However, there is an easy ‘discount’ of 5% rebate at Ernest & Jones on all purchases over £300 paid with an American Express Card. Picked up my BB 58 and pocketed £130 rebate. I think the offer has 11 more days to run.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app